BacKrete® Eco-Friendly & Waterless Concrete Cleaner
BacKrete® Waterless Concrete Cleaner is a fine, highly absorbent powder which contains naturally occurring, non-genetically altered bacteria which consume Diesel Fuel, Motor Oil, Gasoline, Kerosene, Jet Fuel, Fuel Oil, Etc. The BacKrete® powder is extremely absorbent.
BacKrete® Waterless Concrete Cleaner contains natural, living bacteria which are much more effective than other waterless concrete cleaners. This is because the living bacteria in BacKrete® breed and reproduce themselves at an exponential rate.
When spread onto any Hydrocarbon Spill, the fine powder will carry the BacKrete® bacteria into the pores of the concrete spill surface or soiled area where it will absorb and consume as a food source the hydro-carbon based stains and spills.
The bacteria in BacKrete® Eco-Friendly & Waterless Concrete Cleaner is a unique blend of bacterial cultures chosen to rapidly degrade the major components of diesel fuel. This bacteria is especially effective on benzene, toluene, xylene, napthalene, methyl napthalene, anthracene and C10 to C17 aliphatics. BacKrete® is especially effective and efficient in degrading diesel spills.
BacKrete® Waterless Concrete Cleaner Safely Consumes
Diesel Fuel Motor Oil Gasoline Kerosene Jet Fuel Fuel Oil Most Hydro-Carbon based Petroleum Stains
BacKrete® Waterless Concrete Cleaner Works!
After more than 29 years in the chemical industry, BacKrete founder Mel Dean, with a team of scientists, chemists and industry specialists created BacKrete Eco-Friendly Waterless Concrete Cleaner and BacKrete Food Grease Digester.
BacKrete has undergone rigorous testing. Numerous tests were performed using both products in a variety of “Real Life” testing situations for optimum results.
BacKrete is so unique that it has been registered with the “United States Patent and Trademark Office”.
The primary advantages of using BacKrete® over other waterless concrete cleaning products are:
- BacKrete® is a safe product. Its Ph is 7.8 (water is 7.0)
- BacKrete® treats 400 to 450 square foot per pound. Other waterless products cover 200 square foot per pound.
- BacKrete® contains a blend of naturally occurring, viable bacterial cultures which will digest motor oil, diesel fuel and all the major components of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, jet fuel, fuel oil and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products.
- BacKrete® will absorb liquids of any type; water, cola, juice, anti-freeze and any petroleum based liquid. It will consume as a food source any petroleum based liquid.
- BacKrete® contains natural, living bacteria which are much more effective. This is because the living bacteria breed and reproduce themselves at an exponential rate.
- BacKrete® is a lightweight inert clay while competitive products utilize a very dense, heavy calcium carbonate.
For a complete comparison of BacKrete® vs. ReKrete, read this post.
New! 2 LB BacKrete® Shaker Jugs on sale now online!
Now available… a convenient 2 LB Shaker Jug. There is enough product in each 2 LB Shaker Jug to treat approximately 800 square feet of porous concrete. ORDER PAGE
- Truck Stop Travel Centers
- Public Works Departments
- Airport Tarmacs
- Drive Thru Lanes at Banks and Restaurants
- Municipal Bus Depots
- Freight Terminals and Shipping Docks
- Commercial Overseas Shipping Ports
- Trucking Industry
- Military Bases and Military Motor Pools
- Quick Lube Service Centers
- Parking Decks and Parking Garages
- Automotive Fuel Islands and Gas Stations
- Fleet Maintenance Garages
- Convenience Stores
- Car and Truck Parking Lots
- Racetrack Pit Lanes and Service Bays
- Public Transportation Loading Zones
- Diesel Garage Floors
- Concrete Garage Floors
Please visit our ORDER PAGE.